September 13, 2013
• A woman in the 500 block of Milan Street said a blue 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass valued at $2,00o was stolen from the residence.
The following people pleaded guilty and were sentenced in Troup County Superior Court this week:
• Joseph Alton Childs, 26, two years at the Public Works Camp and five years probation for criminal damage to property, battery under the family violence act and theft by taking.
• Tammy Kay Rickles, 47, one year in prison and nine years probation for burglary.
• Christopher Martin Paul, 27, 10 years probation and 440 hours of community service for burglary.
• Whitney Potts, 26, one year in prison for felony shoplifting, giving false name and driving with a suspended license.