January 17, 2014
• A man reported that an unknown person stole his pair of steel-toe work boots valued at $100 in the 700 block of New Franklin Road.
• A man reported that his former roommate stole a number of items in the 300 block of Wares Cross Roads which included a 40 pound bag of dog food valued at $25, a fiberglass shovel valued at $7, a shovel valued at $14, a skillet valued at $25, a sheet of plywood valued at $17, miscellaneous tools valued at $60 and a pair of Reebok tennis shoes valued at $50. He also reported that the same former roommate pawned off a number of items which include a 48 inch Sanyo flat screen TV pawned for $100, scrap jewelry pawned for $27 and a Ryobi weed wacker pawned for $50.
• A woman reported that an unknown person took an unknown object and made deep scratches as well as spelled out profane words on her 2004 Ford Expedition on Juniper Street. Damage is estimated to be over $500.
• Ezekiel Duke, age unspecified, of LaGrange, was charged with financial card transaction fraud.
• Corey David Willams, 29, of LaGrange was charged with probation violation issued through Troup County Superior Court.