Residents of LaGrange Nursing and Rehabilitation enjoyed apple pie and ice cream on July 3, sponsored by Homestead Hospice, and watermelon on July 4, sponsored by J.C. Daniel and Jared Tyler of Heritage Pride Farms.
Also on July 4, veterans residing at the facility were presented special veterans hats by the Daughter of the American Revolution.
• • •'Snapshot' features photos of neighborhood gatherings, and club, social or slice-of-life events. Send photographs to 'Snapshot,' LaGrange Daily News, P.O. Box 929, LaGrange, GA 30241 or to Matthew Strother at email@example.com, or bring it to our office at 105 Ashton St.
Here are a few guidelines:
• Get in close to the subject. Have the photo fill the frame.
• Informal or action shots are preferable to those of people standing in a line.
• Printed or typewritten notices are requested.
• Include full names and identification of everyone in the photo, as well as a brief description of what's going on in the photo.
• Include a name and daytime telephone number.
• Do not use tape or staples, or write on the back of the photo.
• Photos taken with cell phones should not be submitted.
• Photos may be retrieved at our office after they run.
• E-mailed photos must be in JPEG format and sent as attachments.
• Photos run on a space-available basis.