LaGRANGE — The Troup County Parks and Recreation Department is participating in the Summer Food Service Program.
Meals will be provided to all children without charge at all sites listed with their specified start and end times for meals.
The Summer Lunch Program will run from June 6 to July 15.
Locations and times:
• 611 Borton St., 11:15 a.m. to noon.
• Boys and Girls Club, 115 E. Cannon St., 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Calumet Playground, 402 Hines St., 11:15 a.m. to noon.
• 201 B Chatham St., LaGrange, 11:15 a.m. to noon.
• LaGrange High School, 516 N. Greenwood St., 11:15 a.m. to noon.
• Griggs Recreation Center, 716 Glen Robertson Drive, 11:15 a.m. to noon.
• Hogansville Splash Pad, 526 W. Boyd Road, Hogansville, noon to 12:45 p.m.
• Hogansville Playground, 611 E. Main St., noon to 12:45 p.m.
• 217 Lindsey St., 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
• West Point Playground, 1701 E. 12th St., West Point, 12:30 to 1:15 p.m.
• Whitesville Road Playground, 1700 Whitesville Road, 11:15 a.m. to noon.
• Callaway High School, 221 Whitfield Road, Hogansville, 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
• Troup County High School, 1920 Hamilton Road, 11:15 a.m. to noon.
Anyone seeking more information may contact the Troup County Parks and Recreation Department at the Mike Daniel Recreation Center, 1220 Lafayette Parkway, 706-883-1670.
From a press release submitted by Troup County Parks and Recreation. Submit your organization’s press release to editor Matthew Strother at [email protected]