Three people were arrested on on suspicion of two different acts of theft by shoplifting that were both committed at Walmart, according to LaGrange police.
Brittany Fanning, 17, and Kelsi Moore, 17, were both arrested on suspicion of stealing miscellaneous items between them that had a total value of $534.68.
Christopher Jaamal Harris, 19, was also arrested for shoplifting on multiple occasions while he was employed there. Harris admitted that he took an 8 tablets, each valued at $99, a Galaxy S III phone valued at $399, JVC ear buds valued at $14.88 and a PlayStation 3 game, Grand Theft Auto valued at $14.96.
• A Phillips sound bar valued at $92 was reported stolen in the 2100 block of Whitesville Road.
• A thief broke into a 2004 Ford Focus in the first block of Vernon Ferry Road. Nothing was reported stolen.
• A thief broke into a 2012 Honda Pilot and stole a wallet containing a drivers license, social security card, insurance card and checkbook in the 100 block of Vernon Ferry Road.
• A 10-foot ladder stand valued at $150 was reported stolen from the 3700 block of Rock Mills Road.
• An echo 265 weed eater valued at $400 was reported stolen from the 1400 block of South State Line Road.
• An equipment shed was vandalized and four tractor keys were reported stolen in the 400 block of Forrest Avenue.