• A woman reported financial card fraud after an unknown person charged $129.95 on the card through Western Union.
• A man reported financial card fraud after discovering unknown transactions on his card that totaled $192.58 between November 26th and 27th.
• A man reported that a thief stole a Goodman air conditioning unit valued at $2,200 in the 100 block of South Page Street.
• Three Kenwood amplifiers valued at $1,200 and two Kenwood CD players/receivers valued at $350 were reported stolen from Mobile Electronics.
• A man reported a burglary where a thief broke into a vacant residence through the front door on the 100 block of Hill Street and stole a comforter set of unknown brand valued at $300.
• Nicholas John Paul Browning, 29, of LaGrange, was charged with two counts of aggravated assault, terroristic threats & acts, simple battery and second degree cruelty to children after being accused of assaulting a female with a knife and threatening to kill her in front of a child.