• A woman in the 1100 block of Troup Street said that someone broke into her house using the rear door and stole an Acer tablet valued at $450, two Samsung Galaxy 1 phones valued at $500 and a camera valued at $200. The rear door had $150 in estimated damage.
• An employee of Callaway Stadium in the 800 block of Dallas Street said that someone threw tables and chairs from the press box to the ground, causing less than $500 in damage.
• A Fourth Avenue resident said that someone cracked the front windshield of his 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer, causing less than $500 in damage.
• A student at LaGrange High School on North Greenwood Street said that someone scratched the passenger rear of his Honda CRV in the junior parking lot, causing less than $500 in damage.
• A woman in the 600 block of Wilburn Avenue said that someone cut her Christmas decorations on her front porch, causing less than $500 in damage.