This is to inform you that members of the Southwest Georgia – Hooah Oathekeepers Chapter that includes covering the Troup County area, has endorsed Danny Harrington for “troup County Sheriff 2012
Danny Harrington was endorsed unanimously as our representative for Troup County Sheriff 2012 Race
As a “Founder Member of the original National Oathkeepers Group” established in 2009, Mr. Harrington has been leading and training New Oathkeeper Members throughout Georgia. He is a credit to the Oathkeepers Organization and sets the example for others to follow.
- Mr. Harrington served in the United States Army from 1983-1991.
- Mr. Harrington attended and graduated from “Airborne School, Jump Masters School”, Military Free-Fall Parachuting School and Honor Graduate of Drill Sergeants School in 1988.
- Mr Harrington served in the “Most Highly Recognized and Elitist Combat Fighting Force in the world, as a member of the 75th Ranger Battalion”. As a Drill Sergeant, he taught our new young soldiers how to fight and serve our great nation in “Defending the United States of America”.
- Mr. Harrington was seleted as the 1990 Fort Bennings Drill Sergeant of the Year and represented Fort Benning at the National Levels of competition for Military Drill Sergeants.
- He is a Leader and Defender of the United States Constitution and will serve Troup County with distinction, as their Sheriff.
Charles R. Wells
Chairman of the Southwest Georgia Hooah Oathkeepers Chapter