• A man said someone has stolen his burgundy 2005 Chevrolet Impala from the Coin Laundry at 408 Daniel Street.
• A woman in the 400 block of South Lee Street said that some furniture, valued at $200, was stolen from her porch.
• A man said his green 1997 Acura was stolen from the 900 block of Kissler Street.
• A man of Hogansville Road said that someone broke into his home and stole a pack of cigarettes and $140 in cash.
• A woman in the 900 block of Kelley Street said that someone damaged all four tires of her causing about $400 in damage.
• A woman of Hogansville Road said that the back window of her car had been busted out. The amount of damage is unknown.
• A man in the first block of North Barnard Avenue said tires were damaged on three cars at this residence and one car at another location. The damage estimate for all cars is $1500.
• A man in the 500 block of Fourth Avenue said that a window was broken, causing less than $500 in damages.
• Chaquita Childs showed up at a home on Gorham Road allegedly trying to fight one of the residents, according to a police report. Childs left the residence and allegedly returned after police had been called to fight the resident again.
Police attempted to calm down the suspect and police proceeded to detain her. After the police placed a handcuff on Childs, she allegedly pulled a knife out of her bra and tried to set out towards the resident once more, according to police.
Childs was taken into custody and charged with aggravated assault , obstruction, and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime.