• A man, of Phenix City, Ala., said that someone stole fishing gear totaling $4,000 from his boat while at a cabin in Troup County.
• A Hamilton Road woman said that someone stole $1,500 of merchandise from her home.
• A woman in the 400 block of Flat Shoals Church Road said that someone has made $3,600 in charges to her card at a Walmart in Salt Lake City, Utah.
• A man in the 200 block of Overbook Drive said that someone stole a chainsaw valued at $500 off the back of his truck.
• A man in the 100 block of Hawthorne Cir. said that someone broke into his home and took clothing, assorted jewelry, bottles of liquor, and a glass container of an unknown amount of bills and coins . The value of all the stolen merchandise is undetermined.
• A woman in the first block of Sanford Avenue said that someone broke into her house and stole a 42-inch flat screen TV valued at $700, a 32-inch flat screen valued at $200, a PS3 valued at $200, a Wii game system valued at $200, a Xbox 360 valued at $300, and a 40-inch flat screen tv valued at $400.
• A man said that someone broke the windshield of his white Toyota Solara while parked at Sunnland Car Wash on West Point Road, causing $300 in damage.
• A man said that someone hit the windshield on his 1994 Isuzu Rodeo at Darda Tire on West Lukken Industrial Drive, causing an estimated $400 in damage.
• A man said that someone struck the windshield of his 1995 Nissan Pathfinder with a piece of wood while parked at a dental office on West Point Road. The damage is estimated to be between $250 and $300.
• A woman in the 500 block of Everette Street said that someone kicked in the front door of her home causing $200 in damage.
• A warrant has been issued for the the arrest of Jasmine Porter, 25, address unknown. Porter showed up at his ex-girlfriend’s house kicked in the rear door and entered the residence and a physical altercation occurred, according to a police report. The victim attempted to leave the house, but Porter allegedly refused to let her leave. The victim said that after about 2 hours, Porter left her residence and she was able to call the police.
Warrants are issued for Porter for 1 count of false Imprisonment, burglary, simple assault, and criminal trespass.
Anyone that has any information about the incident is encouraged to contact the LaGrange Police Department at 706-883-2603 or Troup County Crime Stoppers at 706-812-1000, or text an anonymous tip to Text-A-Tip at 274637, keyword “LAGRANGE.”