• A man in the 300 block of Park Place said that a 40 inch Samsung flat screen TV valued at $1,000 and an Xbox valued at $200 was stolen from the residence, in which he was in the processing of moving from.
• A woman in the 900 block of Murphy Avenue said someone broke into the side door of her house and stole $490 in cash from a jewelry box in the living room.
• A woman in the 100 block of Wynwood Drive said that someone entered her son’s 1999 Honda Civic and stole a Kenwood CD receiver valued at $300. Entry was possibly made by pulling the driver’s window off track.
• A woman said that someone stole her black and white Coach purse valued at $350, which contained $200 in cash and various cards. The purse was stolen from an unlocked 2007 Mercedes R320 CDI at Latin Grocery on Greenville Street.
• A woman said that her purse containing various cards and $195 in cash was stolen from her unlocked 2006 Toyota Corolla at the Boys and Girls Club on Juniper Street. She said she went into the building for five minutes and came out and saw two males running from the area, and then noticed her purse missing.
A Lake Forrest Drive resident said that someone has used her social security number to open an account with DTE Energy in Detroit, Michigan where there are delinquent balances of $432 on an electric bill and $318.15 for a gas bill. The discovery was made after she was denied a loan due to the delinquent accounts on her credit report, which she was unaware of.