• A woman said that someone entered her 1995 Nissan Maxima parked outside of Stay Lodge on Whitesville Road and stole her stereo valued at $150. She said that the doors and windows of the car were not secure.
• A man in the 200 block of Bonaventure Drive said that someone stole a red dirt bike valued at $3,000 from his front porch.
• A woman in the 900 block of Mooty Bridge Road said that someone broke into her 2010 Toyota Rav4 by shattering the rear window and stole $120 worth of Mary Kay skin care products. Damage to the window is estimated at $300.
• A man in the 2700 block of West Point Road said that someone stole a cast iron church bell from the back of his residence. The bell is valued at $500.
• A woman said that someone stole her 2000-01 Chevrolet Blazer from Shell Truck Stop on Whitesville Road. The car is valued at $1,500.
• A woman said that her wallet containing $200 in cash and various cards was stolen while at Red’s Roller Drum on Old Roanoke Road.
• A woman in the 500 block of Lincoln Street said that some threw a cinder block a her dad’s car, breaking the rear mirror valued at $200.
• An employer of Foster Automotive on Hamilton Road said that someone scratched 13 cars parked at the location. Damage to each of the cars is less than $500.
Financial Card Fraud
• A woman said that someone made an unauthorized charge of $107.55 using her debit card for a company called Forever Lazy.